sexta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2015

Valdor tank hunter WIP Pt5

And this is where the tank is currently. Tracks have been glued in place. I've used regular Leman Russ tracks and wheels. the rivets have been cut and glued out of 1mm styrene rod.
I've also printed an exhaust in my SLA printer to place in the back. The original FW design has 2 but I prefer an oversized single one. That leaves me the other side open for some stowage placement.
For final detailing on the gun, I've made an optical sight attached to the barrel itself and a secondary electronic sight on the hull, over the gun. the electronic one was easy, I've just used a space marine hunter killer missile's sight and box and glued it over a swivel mount made from a LAV25 part I had lying around. The wires that connect it to the control box in the hull are made with guitar string, bent and glued in place.
the optical sight was made with a bit of an comms array antenna that comes in Astra Militarum vehicles and some brass sheet to hold it in place. The cabling connecting it to the gun is just a bit of flexible spring wire used to place drapes.

Now it "only" needs stowage and paint



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário